if you are testing an application that will work only in IE or the specific scenario or page that has this element will open-up/play-out only in IE then you cannot use any of the above mention tools to find the XPATH.
STEPS TO INSTAL BOOKMARKLETS
1) Open IE
2) Type about: blank in the address bar and hit enter
3) From Favorites main menu select—>Add favorites
4) In the Add a favorite popup window enter name GetXPATH1.
5) Click add button in add a favorite popup window.
6) Open the Favorites menu and right click the newly added favorite and select properties option.
7) GetXPATH1 Properties will open up. Select the web Document Tab.
8) Enter the following in the URL field.
9) Click Ok. Click YES on the popup alert.
10) Add another favorite by following steps 3 to 5, Name this favorite GetXPATH2 (step4)
11) Repeat steps 6 and 7 for GetXPATH2 that you just created.
12) Enter the following in the URL field for GetXPATH2
13)Repeat Step 9.
You are all done!!
Now to get the XPATH of elements just select the element with your mouse. This would involve clicking the left mouse button just before the element (link, button, image, checkbox, text etc) begins and dragging it till the element ends. Once you do this first select the favorite GetXPATH1 from the favorites menu and then select the second favorite GetXPATH2. At his point you will get a confirmation, hit allow access button. Now open up a notepad file, right click and select paste option. This will give you the XPATH of the element you seek.Note : hoping that the above post, which i got from google will help you solve finding xpath… to some extent